2 egg whites
¾ cup sliced almonds coarsely chopped
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
¼ cup all-purpose flour
4 skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
3. Finely zest the orange and set the zest aside.
4. In a shallow bowl, whisk the egg white until slightly frothy. In a separate shallow bowl, combine orange zest, almonds, salt and pepper.
5. Put the flour on a large plate.
6. Dip the chicken breast first in the flour, then into the egg whites, and then into the almond mixture.
7. Place the chicken breast on the baking sheet and spray the top with cooking spray. Bake for 6 minutes. Turn and bake for 6 minutes more until the chicken is cooked through.