1 large ripe avocado (about 200g avocado/just under 1 cup mashed)
2 tsp vanilla
1 tbsp water
3.5 oz bar of dark chocolate
1 cup + 1 tbsp (85g) cocoa powder
1/4-1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tsp baking soda
Pinch of salt
• Preheat your oven to 355°F.
• Grease and/or line an 8″ square cake pan or brownie pan
• In a food processor, puree your avocado with your eggs, vanilla and water until smooth.
• Melt your chocolate and mix through your avocado mix in the food processor.
• Add in your cocoa, sugar, baking soda and salt and mix until just combined.
• If your mixture is too thick, add another 1 tbsp or so of water to combine.
• Scoop your mixture out of your food processor into your prepared pan, smoothing out the top and making sure you spread out the mix to all of the edges.
• Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through and a skewer inserted removes clean.
• Leave to cool before taking out of the pan and chilling in the fridge.
• Slice and serve chilled.
gluten free, low fat, lower sugar, flourless, grain free