10 oz. bittersweet chocolate (60% cacao), broken into 1-inch pieces
1 cup fresh pomegranate seeds (from 1 large pomegranate)
1½ Tbs. minced candied ginger
1/4 tsp. fine sea salt
1. Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or waxed paper.
2. Put the chocolate in a wide, shallow, microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high until it just starts to melt, about 1 minute. Stir with a spatula until the chocolate is completely melted and smooth, heating in additional 15-second increments if necessary.
3. Gently stir half of the pomegranate seeds, the ginger (break up any clumps with your fingers), and the salt into the chocolate.
4. Scrape the chocolate mixture onto the baking sheet and spread it into an 8×10-inch rectangle.
5. Sprinkle the remaining pomegranate seeds evenly over the top, pressing them into the chocolate.
6. Refrigerate until fully set, about 30 minutes.
7. Break the bark into chunks with your hands (be careful not to crush the seeds), and serve. The bark will keep, refrigerated, for up to 5 days.