2 tsp olive oil
2-4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
Dash of ground black pepper
2 cups seedless red grapes
1 tablespoon thyme
4 large shallots, peeled and quartered
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a skillet, heat 1 teaspoon olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle chicken with black pepper.
- Add chicken to skillet and cook 4 minutes on each side or until browned.
- After the chicken has browned add 1 teaspoon olive oil, grapes, thyme, and shallots to the skillet with the chicken. Mix all ingredients well.
- Once mixed, transfer all into a glass baking dish and bake uncovered at 425 degrees for 22-25 minutes or until chicken is done.