2 ripe mangoes, peeled, pitted and diced
1 1/2 cups chopped, roasted chicken breast
2 green onions, sliced
2 Tbsp fresh basil, chopped
1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
1 1/2 cups shredded Savoy or Napa Cabbage
2 medium carrots, grated
1/3 cup fat-free cream cheese
3 Tbsp creamy peanut butter
2 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
4 whole wheat tortillas, 8 inch
- Cut mangoes, vegetables, and chicken. Place in a mixing bowl and toss until well mixed.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together cream cheese, peanut butter, and soy sauce.
- To assemble: lay out tortillas on a flat surface. On each tortilla, spread 1/4 of cream cheese mixture and top with mango, vegetable, and chicken mix. Roll up tightly, tucking in ends of tortilla. Secure with toothpicks.
- To serve, cut each wrap in half.
- If not serving immediately, refrigerate.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Nutrition facts per serving: 440 calories, 12 g fat, 57 g carbohydrate, 9 g fiber, 29 g protein, 570 mg sodium
Source: USDA Produce for a Better Health Foundation