1 lb large or extra-large shrimp
4 cloves garlic
Salt & pepper to taste
• Squeeze juice from the 3 limes into a bowl.
• Mince garlic and add to lime juice. Add salt and pepper to taste.
• Clean, peel and de-vein shrimp (I have used precooked shrimp in the past as well). Add them to lime/garlic mixture.
• Marinate for at least 30 minutes
• Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Cook shrimp until 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp are opaque throughout.
Yield: 4 servings
Nutrition per serving: Calories: 111, Protein: 23 g, Fat: 0.5 g, Carbohydrate: 13 g, Fiber: 1.5 g, Sugar: 1 g, Sodium: 135 mg